What is "Quizzing"?
- It's a Bible study and memorization program for youth in grades 7 to 12.
When? What time commitment would it require?
- Our program runs from September to May. Practices times occur on Friday nights at 6:15 pm just before Youth Group.
How much does it cost?
- The cost is $5 for the Scripture booklet, and approximately $50 when we go to weekend quiz meets.
Why should I get involved?:
- It's fun! Its also a great way to get connected, study the bible, travel, compete and be part of a caring and supportive community of teens from across Ontario.
What do we do?
- Daily Personal Study (10 to 20 minutes per day)
- Learn new verses and review old verses
- Weekly Practices (~ 90 minutes)
- Recite verses to the coaches
- Practice answering quiz questions and 'jumping' for the answers
- Study each passage of Scripture as a group
- Learn how to apply God’s Word and understand Scripture better
- Weekend Quiz Meets
- Spend weekend away with friends
- Meet new friends, hang out with old ones
- Praise and worship God with awesome music
- Eat great food
- Have fun at fabulous socials four weekends each year